How to Join
Enjoy the benefits of DSPFCU membership with just $5!
Become a member with a $5 deposit in a share savings account. There are no fees required, and you will begin earning dividends from day one. To find out if you are eligible for membership, read through the criteria below. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Once you’re ready to join, read over our membership agreement.
Start saving money today!
- New Castle
- Queen Anne’s
2. You are employed by a federal, state, county or municipal agency or department engaged in the police protection industry.
Eligible agencies include government criminal investigation offices, police departments (including state police and park police), drug enforcement agencies, the FBI, federal police services, highway patrols, government marshals’ offices, sheriffs and constables’ offices (except court functions), emergency dispatch departments, correctional facilities and transportation security agencies. This excludes individuals who work for the court system, prosecution offices, parole offices or fire departments.
- Employees of the credit union
- Retired pensioners or annuitants from employment described above
- Spouses of persons who died while in our field of membership
- Immediate family or household members of current members